Bethlehem School uniforms can be purchased from:
94 Elizabeth Street, Tauranga (Next to Katmandu)
The mandatory uniform for Bethlehem School currently consists of the following items:
- Short sleeve polo shirt
- Long sleeve polo shirt
- Three-quarter shorts
- Track pants
- Polar fleece long sleeve with quarter zip
- Polar fleece vest with full length zip
- Bucket style hat
- Slouch style hat
An optional PE uniform for Year 5 & 6 students has been approved by the Board of Trustees.
Bethlehem School uniforms are available from NZ Uniforms. There Tauranga showroom is at 371 Cameron Road, opposite Tauranga Primary School. School uniforms can be able to be purchased online through the NZ Uniforms website.
- That the uniform consists of items as described in the schedule below.
- That the uniforms items are attractive, durable, comfortable and as moderately priced as possible.
- That the uniform serves to identify the children with Bethlehem School.
- That parent feedback is considered as a part of a regular evaluation of the uniform.
- The uniform will be worn all year round with variations for seasonal changes.
- The uniform will be made up of approvable items on the schedule. No substitutions will be acceptable.
- Sun hats will be worn for all outdoor activity during terms I and IV.
- All items of clothing and footwear must be clearly named.
- Footwear must be sensible. Only black shoes, sandals or jandals and black socks, stockings or leggings are acceptable.
- Uniforms will only be available for purchase through Postie Plus at their Fraser Cove store.
- Parents are responsible for maintaining the uniforms to a high standard.
- Children must wear a full uniform, not part uniform part mufti.