Enrolment Information


Home Zone Enrolments

Thank you for your interest in our kura. Parents and whānau who wish to enrol children at Bethlehem School will need to complete a School Enrolment Form. All students who live within the home zone in the map above and described below shall be entitled to enrol at Bethlehem School.

Parents of students who live within the home zone should enrol their child at Bethlehem School by the beginning of Term 4 in the year prior to starting to assist the school to plan appropriately for next year.

The zone includes all residential addresses found on or within the boundary described below: From a point on the Wairoa River directly adjacent to Harrison Road, along Harrison Road to the Cambridge Road / Moffat Rd intersection, north along Cambridge Road to the Waihi Road / Cambridge Road intersection. Westward along Waihi Road to SH2, along SH2 to Mayfield Lane. Along Mayfield Lane to its conclusion, onward along the western side of Carmichael’s Drain (now Tauranga District Council reserve land) which leads out to the Tauranga Harbour stopping at its intersection with the East Coast main trunk railway. Westward along the East Coast main trunk railway line until it meets the Wairoa River, southwards and upstream along the Wairoa River to the point adjacent Harrison Lane.

Also included within the Home Zone are:

  • all residences that directly border the portions of the boundary roads mentioned above
  • all side roads off Cambridge Road between Harrison Road and Waihi Road

Our enrolment forms can be completed three ways:

  • Online: Enrolments may be completed online by going to https://enrol.etap.co.nz/ and entering the school code 1697.
  • Download: Please use the link of the sidebar to download an Enrolment Form to scan completed forms to admin@bethlehemschool.ac.nz or return in person to the school office.
  • In Person: School Enrolment forms can be collected from our school office. 

Completed enrolment forms should be returned to the school office, including the following documents:

  • Proof of the child’s or children’s usual place of residence (power or phone account less than 3 months old as proof of address)
  • Either the child’s birth certificate or passport
  • Immunisation certificates

Children who have not previously been enrolled in a New Zealand school, are required to provide evidence that they are eligible to enrol (i.e parent work visa, student visa located in passport).

Out of Zone Enrolment Applications

Please keep an eye out here for information regarding Out of Zone Enrolments for 2025, which will be made available later in the 2024 school year. 

Enrolment Information & Forms